Department of Zoology
B.Sc., M.Sc. & Ph.D.
The Department of Zoology has started 1 year (2 semesters) Post Graduate Diploma in
Aquaculture Technology & Management (PGDATM) since October, 1st 2018. This diploma course is as per UGC guidelines and approved by academic council of University
(for more detail you may visit: www.ngbu.edu.in or contact +91-7398608798 or email to email@example.com).
Essential qualification: Bachelor of Science in any group (Biology / Maths).
No. of Seat: 15
1. Central and state Fisheries Department as Fish officer, Fish inspector
2. Fish Industries, Fish Processing Industries, Private sector: Freshwater and marine water (Hatchery management)
3. Self employment as fish culture (Mono culture, Polyculture, Paddy-fish culture), Prawn culture.
4. Technical expert as Breeder, seed production (egg, fry, fingerlings), pond manager in various Govt. Scheme/Project and NGO(s)
5. Trained personal for Ganga fishery and other Govt. Proposed Programme as Ganga Sewak and Ganga Rakshak.